Odisha Forest development Corporation Limited
Tender Call Notice
Notification No.l4868/GL/754/2016-17 Dated: Bhubaneswar, the 31st. July 2018
Sealed tenders are invited in plain paper from the GST registered firms/ manufactures/ dealers etc. for annual maintenance of 02 (two) number of lifts installed in the Corporation office of the OFDC Ltd.,
A/84 Kharvelanagar, Bhubaneswar. The interested parties may submit their offers addressed to the Managing Director, Odisha Forest Development Corporation Ltd., A/84 Kharavelanagar, Bhubaneswar latest by 3.00 PM of 18.08.2018 either by post or by dropping in the box kept for the said purpose at ground floor of Corporation office. The tenders will be opened on the same day at 4.00 PM in presence of the tenderers or their authorized representatives. The terms and conditions can be seen in the above website of OFDC Ltd. Further details can also be available from the Corporate office during working hours.
For Odisha Forest Development Corporation Ltd.
Terms and condition for annual maintenance of lifts
(Ref. Notification No 14868 / Dt – 31.07.2018)
For annual maintenance of two number of lifts installed at Corporate Office of OFDC Ltd., sealed tenders are invited from the registered firms/ manufacturers/ dealers. The interested firms/ dealers are to ascertain the quality and functionality of such lifts and go through the following terms and conditions before submitting their offers for AMC. Submission of offers will be considered as complete proof of the fact that, the firm/ dealer/ manufacturer has inspected the lifts and satisfied with the terms and conditions.
1. The firm/ dealer/ manufacturer must have been registered under GST (copy of GST registration certificate is to be enclosed with the offer)
2. Such firm/ dealer/ manufacturer should have minimum experience of three years in maintenance of such work at any office/ institution/ organisation etc. (copies of such proof of work experience are to be enclosed).
3. The offer should accompany with Rs.20,000/- (Rupees twenty thousand) only towards Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) in shape of Bank Draft drawn on any nationalised/ scheduled Bank in favour of Odisha Forest Development Corporation Ltd. and payable at Bhubaneswar. The EMD of the unsuccessful bidders shall be refunded after completion of process of selection and in case of successful bidder, the same amount shall be retained with OFDC as Security Deposit. In case of non-performance or unsatisfactory service, the contract so entered will be cancelled and the Security Deposit will be forfeited to OFDC Ltd. On satisfactory completion of contract period, the Security Deposit shall be refunded without any interest.
4 The firm/ dealer/ manufacturer should quote their otter ot annual maintenance charges (AMC) excluding GS I in their letter head addressed to the Managing Director, OFDC Ltd., Bhubaneswar.
5. The contract period of annual maintenance shall be for a period of two years from the date of execution of agreement between both the parties which can be renewed for a further period as would be decided on mutual consent between both the parties. The approved AMC cost will be paid on quarterly basis on submission of bill.
6. The annual maintenance contract includes replacement of all defective spare parts of the lift as well as fitting thereof. The firm/company has to replace any component or part of the lift if it becomes necessary after obtaining the approval from the authority concerned.
7. The firm/ dealer/ manufacturer shall periodically check the functionality of the lifts at regular interval and as frequently as possible and they will take all reasonable care and maintain the lift equipment for safe, smooth and proper wording condition. They may carry out the service work whenever possible on a suitable day convenient to the customer other than Sundays and holidays and during regular working hours.
8. The firm has to depute its authorised service personnel to attend all calls during normal working hours, free of charges, replenish the gear and motor bearing with necessary lubricants whenever necessary and all parts of the lift will be checked, cleaned and lubricated to keep them both mechanically and electrically in perfect working condition. In case of major repair, the system has to be restored within three days.
9. The company/ firm will give annual safety test to examine all safety devices. The company will not be required to install new attachments or to make replacement with parts of different design to the elevator whether or not recommended or diverted by insurance companies or authorities.
10. For unsatisfactory performance or violation of terms of agreement, the agreement shall be terminated by the OFDC Ltd. during the contract period by serving a written notice of 15 days to the other party.
11. The Corporation reserves the right to cancel all the offers without assigning any reason thereof.
12. In case any dispute, the matter shall be referred to the Managing Director, OFDC Ltd. whose decision shall be final and binding on both the parties.
13. For any legal dispute, the same shall be referred to the court within the jurisdiction of the Courts at Bhubaneswar only.
Download PDF —> Terms and condition for annual maintenance of lifts