THE ODISHA RIGHT TO PUBLIC SERVICES ACT, 2012
1. Short title extent and commencement.
3. Notification of Services.
4. Providing Services within given time limit.
7. Powers of Appeilate Authority and Revisionar Authority.
9. Non-compliance amoSrnting to misconduct,
10. Bar of jurisdiction of Courts.
11. Power of the state Government to send the applications to Appellate Authority directly.
12. Protection of action taken in good faith.
13. Display in public domain.
14. Powers to make rules.
15. Power to remove difficulties.
Download complete PDF —-> ODISHA RIGHT TO PUBLIC SERVICES ACT 2012