No. 1546, CUTTACK, FRIDAY, AUGUST 24, 2018/ BHADRA 2, 1940
SCHOOL & MASS EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
The 23rd August, 2018
S.R.O. No.361/2018— In pursuance to Higher Education Department Order No. 11150, dated the 17th April, 2018, the Government in School & Mass Education
Department do hereby make the following order to regulate payment of Grant-in-Aid to Non-Government Educational Institutions (Non-Government Colleges, Junior Colleges and Higher Secondary Schools) namely:—
1. Short title and commencement:—
(1) This order may be called the Odisha (Aided Colleges, Aided Junior Colleges and Aided Higher Secondary Schools) Grant-in- Aid Order, 2018.
(2) It shall come into force on the 1st January, 2018.
2. Applicability:— Subject to the provisions of this order, it shall apply to the employees who are Governed under the provisions of the Odisha (Non-Government Colleges, Junior Colleges and Higher Secondary Schools) Grant-in-Aid in the shape of Block Grant Order, 2014.
(1) The employees covered under the Grant-in-Aid Order referred to in Para. 2 receiving Grant-in-Aid in the shape of Block Grant at the rate of 60% as on the 31st December, 2017, shall subject to such conditions as imposed pursuant to the Odisha(Aided Colleges, Aided Junior College and Aided Higher Secondary Schools) Grant-in-Aid Order, 2017, to be eligible to receive Grant-in-Aid, which is 60% of initial Pay + Grade Pay as applicable to such employees as per Odisha Revised Scale of Pay 2008 (herein after the ORSP Rule, 2008) and Dearness Allowance at the rate of 136 percentum with immediate effect from the 1st January, 2018.
(2) Without prejudice to sub Para. (2) of Para. 3 of the Grant-in-Aid Order referred to in Para. 2, the employee shall be eligible to receive Grant-in-Aid at the rate of 75% of the initial Pay + Grade pay and Dearness Allowances with effect from the 1st January,2020 and at the rate of 100% of the initial Pay + Grade Pay and Dearness Allowances with effect from the 1st January, 2022.
(3) The employees referred to in clause (1) of Order 3 shall be eligible to annual increment beginning from completion of one year after receipt of 100% Grant-in-Aid i.e. the first shall be due on 1st January, 2023.
(4) The employee shall be eligible for dearness allowance as may be made applicable to them from time to time.
[No. 18272– SME-HSE1-SMEGNC-0061/2018/SME.]
By Order of the Governor
Principal Secretary to Government