ORISSA WATER SUPPLY & SEWERAGE BOARD
(A Govt, of Odisha Undertaking)
Office of the Project Engineer, Project Management Unit-I Sambalpur.
SHORT QUOTATION CALL NOTICE NO – 1649 DT – 16.08.2018
Sealed quotations are invited from interested reputed Travel Agencies/ Tour Operators or Private individuals for providing one no. Diesel driven IndicaV2/ Indigo eCS, sitting capacity not more than ten including driver, which shall confirm to Terms & conditions (Annexure-II) for supervision of project works of Project Management Unit – I, OWSSB, Sambalpur on monthly basis.
1. The vehicle must be in road worthy condition shall not be more than 03 years old from the date of initial registration and must have valid Registration Certificate, Insurance Certificate, Fitness Certificate, Valid Contract Carriage permit, proof of up to date tax payment etc. which are mandatory for plying of vehicle.
2. The Driver of the vehicle must have a valid Driving License for driving light transport passenger vehicle and should be sufficiently experienced in driving transport passenger vehicle.
3. The Driver should be well behaved, gentle and obedient in nature.
4. The monthly rate of hire charge to be quoted separately in the general bid information at Annexure-III (excluding fuel and lubricants).
5. The vehicle must achieve average mileage as per finance Department memorandum No. 27037/Fdt. 08.10.15.
6. The details of the make and year of manufacture of the vehicle, registration no. mileage (kms. covered per liter) and name of the Driver with Driving License No. and period of validity should be specifically provided in the general bid information to be furnished with the Quotation (Annexure-III).
7. The Quotation completed in all respect should reach in the office of the undersigned on or before 24.08.18 by 3.30 PM and.shall be opened on the same day at 4.00 PM in the
presence of the bidder or their authorized representatives.
8. The application form of quotation containing General Bid Information and Terms & Conditions for hiring of vehicles etc. will be available in the office of the Project Engineer, Project Management Unit-I, OWSSB, Sambalpur during office hour (10.00AM to 5.00PM) on any working day up to 23.08.18 on payment of Rs.100/- (Rupees One hundred) only in shape of Cash or Account Payee Demand Draft drawn on or after date of issue of this notice in favour of Project Engineer, Project Management Unit-I, OWSSB, Sambalpur payable at Sambalpur in any nationalized bank or scheduled bank.
The authority reserves the right to accept/ reject any or all quotations without assigning any reason thereof.