BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION, ODISHA, CUTTACK
GENERAL INFORMATION AND STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTION FOR FILLING UP OF APPLICATION FORM FOR
State Open School Certificate Examination (SOSCE), 2019 (1ST)
1. The students who have enrolled themselves in the State Institute of Open School by taking admission in the 1st Phase admission of students for the year 2018-19 are eligible for filling up of forms for State Open School Certificate Examination, 2019 (1st) under “FRESH” category.
2. The student who have already appeared the State Open School Certificate Examination in the past, securing the result grade “F”, “ABS”, “UFM” & “MP” or have not cleared all five subjects, are eligible to fill up their application forms under “BACK” category.
3. The candidates who have been booked under “MP” in the last examination are also eligible to appear the current examination under “BACK” category. However they have to appear in all subjects of the examination in which they have been booked under “MP”.
4. Filling up of application forms for State Open School Certificate Examination, 2019 (1st) shall be done only through ONLINE mode on visiting the website www.bseodisha.ac.in from 15/12/2018 08.00 am till 26/12/2018 11.45 pm.
5. The last date for payment of fee shall be till 26/12/2018 11.45 pm. However the study centres who shall deposit the fee at the last moment can finally submit the application and take the copy of the “Descriptive Roll Sheet” of the students by 27/12/2018 midnight. No extension of time for filling up of application forms shall be allowed.
6. The application shall be made live, for filling up of the application forms including deposit of fee throughout (24 * 7) the above period.
7. The payment of fee shall be done either in online or offline mode, through the SBI Collect, only on visiting the website. The payment of fee done through SBI Collect without going through the above website shall not be accepted.
8. The payment in online mode can be done through ATM Cards/ Credit Cards/ Net Banking. For offline payment, DU Reference Number will be generated prior to payment is made. The candidate has to download the “PRE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT PAYMENT (PAP) FORM” which is the Bank Challan form. The cash payment has to be done through the said PAP form in the nearest State Bank of India branch & the DU Reference Number will be printed on that form.
9 TRANSFER OF CREDIT (TOC)
Students of the recognized Boards of School Education who have passed in at least one subject of secondary course but have not qualified may seek admission in the respective course at SIOS and avail facility of TOC.
The facility of TOC will be permissible under the following conditions:
. The candidate will have the option to get the credit transferred up to a maximum of two subjects from the parent Board, provided these subjects are passed with 30% marks in the last five years (i.e. passed during 2014 or later).
. The credits will be given only in those subjects which are included in SIOS Scheme of Studies and the Scheme of Examination.
. The candidate will have to give complete details of the TOC subjects, marks obtained, roll no./year etc., in the online application form.
. The candidate will have to upload the mark sheet issued by the Parent Board.
. The candidate will have to pay requisite fee amounting to Rs. 100/- per subject for transfer of credit.
10. The fees structure for the examination is as follows
(i) Fee for appearance in all papers excepting Painting (PT) & Home Science (HS): Rs.150/- (per paper)
(jj) Fee for appearance in papers Painting (PT) & Home Science (HS): Rs.270/- (per paper)
(iii) Fee for Transfer of Credit: Rs.100/- (per paper)
(iv) Fee for carry forward of pass marks: Rs.100/- (per candidate whose marks shall be carried forward)
1. The authority to log in for filling up of application forms shall be the Head of the Study Centres, either at the Block Level or District Level. No other person is authorised to Log In for the said application.
2. Log in can be made on visiting the website i.e. www.bseodisha.ac.in.
3. The authority to log in shall enter the school code and password and click LOG IN. The password of the school is the same as that has been last used.
FILLING UP OF APPLICATION AND REGISTRATION OF CANDIDATES
1. The application for filling up of forms shall constitute the following major fields :
[a] School Profile
[b] Student Registration (Fresh)
[c] Student Registration (Back)
[d] Registered Students List
[e] Fee Payment
[f] Descriptive Roll Sheets
2. The school profile shall automatically be displayed on the screen. If any mandatory field is left blank, that has to be filled in and if any correction or update in signature required that has to be done to update the school profile and submit to go to the next field i.e. Student Registration (Fresh). The Head Office, Cuttack shall be approached for correction of entry if information that can not be edited at the school end.
3. The registration of fresh students can be done one by one. All information of the students shall be entered correctly along with uploading of photo, full signature of the candidate and other documents in the desired format and size mentioned.
4. After completion of registration of fresh students one by one, click on Student Registration (Back) at the top of the screen, to do the registration of back students.
5. For doing the registration of back students you have to enter the Roll No. and year of the examination, so that the data of the students will be displayed on the screen.
6. Click on “Fill in Form” at the right hand corner, so that the entire data along with the marks secured by the candidate will be displayed.
7. In case of any problem as mentioned below in filling up of application for back candidates, the Head Office, Cuttack has to be contacted within the above stipulated period for doing the filling up of application form of those candidates.
[a] Roll Nos. not found
[bj Subject mismatch
[c] Correction of subject
[d] Any other difficulty
8. It is important to enter the information which are not shown on the screen, enter the subject in which the candidate will appear the examination, upload the photo and signature and thereafter SUBMIT to do the registration of more candidates.
9. After completion of registration of both fresh and back students, click on “Registered Student List” to view the data of the students entered. There is also a scope given to the head of the institution here, to modify/ delete the information already submitted. Hence the “Log in Authority” should utilise this provision and update the data by modifying the wrong information already given.
10. Once you are doubly sure regarding the information entered by you is correct, click on “Click here for Fee Payment and Final Submit’ or “Fee Payment” displayed at the top to go for the payment. Thereafter a page captioned “Fee to be Deposited” will be displayed showing the details of payment. Now click on “Final Submit” button to go for payment through SBI Collect.
11. Follow the instruction for fee payment through SBI Collect one by one and make payment either through online or offline as stated above and log out.
12. After the payment is made you have to wait for at best 12 hours in order to allow the software to authenticate the payment made. The authentication shall take maximum of 12 hours.
13. Please revisit the website again, enter the DU number given by the bank and click on “Descriptive Roll Sheet” at the top of the right hand corner to get the view of D.R. and take print of the D.R.
14. The log in authorities are to ensure that, they download the Descriptive Roll Sheet of the candidates. In case DR not displayed, it should be taken for granted that filling up of application is not yet complete and the said candidates can not appear at the examination.
15. The D.R. should be kept for future reference and a copy of the D.R. shall be deposited with the concerned zonal office on or before 28/12/2018.
Controller of Examinations, Secreatary,
Board of Secondary Education, Board of Secondary Education,
Odisha, Cuttack Odisha, Cuttack