PLEASE READ VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE MAKING A NEW SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION OR RENEWAL OF YOUR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION IN “PRERANA PORTAL” FOR RECEIPT OF POST-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP
• Please make the scholarship application in the portal by YOURSELF. DO NOT SHARE YOUR APPLICATION ID AND PASSWORD with anyone. As your scholarship application contains some personal and sensitive information like your bank-account details, photo-copies of your certificates etc., sharing your login credential may lead to misuse of these information.
• If you have already registered in PRERANA for same or any other course in the previous year/s, DO NOT TRY TO CREATE ANOTHER APPLICATION ID as this may lead to duplication in the system and processing of your scholarship application for sanctioning will be hampered. Kindly use the same ID for making application in subsequent years/ for other course as well. In case you are facing any problem in accessing your earlier login ID, kindly contact the District Welfare Officer of the Application District for necessary support in recovering your login credential.
• The students who have failed to apply on-line during 2017-18 in the given time- frame and have applied manually are required to renew their application on-line through the Application ID created by District Welfare Office. In case you have not received any message regarding your login ID and password in the mobile number given in the application form, please contact the concerned District Welfare Office/ Institution to get your login credential.
• Please provide correct information in your application and fill up the details carefully and diligently. Till the LOCKING of the application, you will be able to edit it and change the details again. However, after Final LOCKING, you will not be able to edit it and change the details again.
• If any student found wilfully trying to manipulate the system, the scholarship benefit will be forfeited and legal action, as deemed proper under the law, will be taken against him/her. Duplicate/Fake Application will be rejected outrightly.
• Please upload all the required copies of your certificate, as prescribed in PRERANA, for on-line verification. Ensure timely submission of Hard-copy along with Photo-copies of all prescribed documents such as Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, Matriculation Certificate, Copy of Aadhaar/ Enrolment Slip, Copy of first-page of your Bank-account Passbook containing the details of the account number, IFSC code of the branch etc. to your Institution for further processing of the application.
• Please note that, IF YOU ARE RENEWING YOUR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FOR THE SAME COURSE, YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE YOUR INCOME AND/ OR CASTE CERTIFICATE AFRESH/ AGAIN for the same course.
• Please read the Bank-Advisory note, provided in the HOME PAGE of PRERANA properly before providing the Bank-account details in your scholarship application.
• It is the responsibility of the Institution to confirm whether the applicant is a bonafide student of the institution and is pursuing his/ her studies in the Institution in the given course, branch and year. It is on the recommendation of the Institution concerned only, the Scholarship application are sanctioned. Therefore, at any point of time if it is found that Institution has falsely forwarded the application from its login for students who are not bonafide students of their institution or have provided wrong details in their application will be liable for stringent action under the law.
• Institutions are required to properly verify the application submitted by the students and only eligible and correct Applications shall be forwarded to the District Welfare Officer for further action. The verification, though not limiting to, should include:
o Verification of Eligibility documents- caste, income, resident, matriculation certificate and also mark-sheet in case of renewal
o Academic details provided are correct
o Residential status (hosteller/ day-scholar) claimed is correct
o Bank-details provided is verified properly with the passbook copy.
o Verification of aadhaar number with copy provided.
• Institutions have the Right for temporary/ permanent rejection of incorrect/ invalid application. The temporary rejection application goes back to student login for necessary correction. Please advise the student to correct their application details and re-submit the same for further processing. This facility shall be used by the Institutions to ensure that incorrect/ in-eligible applications are not forwarded to the District Welfare Officers.
• In case a student has taken Transfer Certificate from your institution or have dropped out of the study, you are required to intimate the same to the District Welfare Officer concerned for further action.