GOVERNMENT OF ODISHA
HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE DEPARTMENT
No DC & MA(CE)/2/12(Pt) 15289 / H , dated 22.06.12
Government have been pleased to constitute a District Task Force Committee in each District as follows to enforce the provision of the Odisha Clinical Establishment (Control and Regulation) Act, 1992& to take cognizance of offence.
District Level Task Force Committee
- Collector and District Magistrate – Chairman
- Superintendent of Police – Member
- CDMO/CMO, Capital – Member
Hospital, BBSR/ RGH, Rourkela
- The District Level Task Force, from time to time, either on receipt of complaints or suo-motu will take up the inspection of the Clinical Establishment existing in the District.
- The Task Force is to ensure proper functioning of the Clinical ^ Establishment and its validity of registration.
- The Task Force will seal the Clinical Establishment found to be in contravention of Odisha Clinical Establishment (Control &. Regulation) Act-1992.
- The Task Force will advise the Inspecting Authority to initiate prosecution as per Rule (18) of the Odisha Clinical Establishment (Control & Regulation) Act-1992.
Commissioner-cum-Secretary to Govt
Memo No 15290 /H dated 22.06.12
Copy forwarded to DMET(0)/DHS(0)/DFW(0)/AII Collectors/AII CDMOs/CMO, Capital Hospital, Bhubaneswar/ CMO,RGH,Rourekela, Govt Hospital for information and necessary action.
Deputy Secretary to Govt.
Dowload PDF : District_Task Force CE