Advertisement No.2097, dated 13.08.2018 / SC & ST Research and Training Institute, Bhubaneswar
Government of Odisha
SC & ST Research and Training Institute
No: 2097 Date: 13.08.2018
For inviting applications from eligible persons for various temporary & contractual positions to undertake different national and state level research/evaluation studies/projects in SCSTRTI
Government of India in the Ministry of Tribal Affairs (MoTA) has sanctioned 07 State Level Research/ Evaluation Studies/ Projects during 2018-19 in favour of the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Research and Training Institute (SCSTRTI), Odisha as stated below.
A. State Level Research /Evaluation Study/Projects
1. Ethnographic Study on 10 tribal communities of Odisha viz, (1) Baiga, (2) Bathudi, (3) Bhuyan, (4) Bhunjia, (5) Kol Loharas, (6) Korua, (7) Kora, (8) Kotia, (9) Kharwar and (10) Holva
2. Preparation of Compendium on Traditional Tribal Medicine. (Bonda, Didayi, Kandha, Dongria Kandha, Santal, Munda, Bhumij, Kolha, Kharia, Mankirdia, Juang, Saora, Koya, Kisan, Dharua, Oraon, Bhuyan, Gadaba, Bhunjia, Gond etc. based on previous studies)
3. Impact of FRA in the life and livelihood of Women headed households including Widows : State initiative, Success Story, Issues & way forward
4. Mapping Exercise of all the Archaeological Sites (Identified and Potential) in the TSP Areas of the State
5. Mapping Exercise of all the Major Tribal Migrant Pockets (Source and Destinations) and Issues of Tribal Migrants
6. Evaluation of Program Implementation under SCA to TSP in sample pockets of the State in the Tribal Sub Plan Areas during last 3 years
7. Evaluation of Functioning of Ashram Schools (20 Schools to be selected on sampling basis) in the State
SCSTRTI has decided to engage the required technical personnel in various capacities such as Consultant, Research Assistant, Data Analyst and Data Entry Operator for smooth accomplishment of the tasks of these nine research / evaluation studies/ projects within the stipulated time. For this, SCSTRTI invites applications from interested eligible persons with the required qualification and experience for the contractual engagement to conduct the studies in house. The engagements are purely project specific, temporary, and contractual and are not regular engagement.
The interested candidates may submit their applications enclosing copies of their bio-data and documents in support of their qualification and experience along with requisite detailed address for correspondence and contact telephone number and email address in a sealed cover super scribing the name of the study/project and post for which applied, addressed to The Director, SCSTRTI and Special Secretary to Government, CRPF Square, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar-03. The sealed covers containing the applications may be dropped in the sealed box kept in the office.
Any application received after the due date and time or in incomplete form are liable to be rejected. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification. However, applicants who are interested to apply for the position of Consultant along with their application are to submit a brief framework of the study in which they are interested to work.
Interested applicants are to download the Terms of Reference (TOR) from the website of ST & SC Development Department on Odisha Government portal www.stscodisha.gov.in or website of SCSTRI www.stscrti.in to know details about the position that are to be filled up for these 07 research projects. They are to submit their applications so as to reach the undersigned on or before 31st August, 2018 by speed post or in person during office hours (10:00 A.M to 5:00 PM).
Director, SCSTRTI and Special Secretary to Government
Download Advertisement PDF —> Advertisement No.2097