GOVERNMENT OF ODISHA
HOME (ELECTIONS) DEPARTMENT
Dated, Bhubaneswar, the 28th August 2018.
No. Ill E (A)- 58/2018-7196/Elec., Applications are invited from interested retired Group-D employees not above the age of 62 years and having good service record and physical fitness for contractual appointment with monthly consolidated remuneration as per F.D O.M No. 7022/F dt. 17.03.2018.
2. The contractual engagement are purely on temporary basis and will stand automatically abolished on completion of Simultaneous General Election, 2019.The competent authority reserves the right to terminate the engagement at any time.
3. The retired employee against whom vigilance case or Departmental Proceeding or criminal prosecution is contemplated or pending or who has been penalized for misconduct during the period upto ten years preceding his / her retirement or is a member of a political party will not be considered for engagement.
4. Consolidated remuneration of the contractual employees per month shall be at the rate as prescribed by F.D O.M No. 7022/F dt. 17.03.2018.
5. The period of contractual engagement shall not be counted as Government service for the purpose of pension and any other retirement benefit.
6. The engaged employee will be subject to and will abide by the conduct Rules applicable to the Government Servants.
7. The appointee will furnish an undertaking at any time of joining the duty with regard to the truth and correctness of the information furnished by his / her.
The interested retired Group-D employees fulfilling the above criteria may apply with his / her bio-data, history of service with an undertaking that he / she is not a member of any political party and no vigilance case or departmental proceeding or criminal prosecution is contemplated against or during the period upto ten years preceding his / her retirement, to the undersigned by 15.09.2018
Asst. Chief Electoral Officer-cum-
Under Secretary to Government