GOVT OF ODISHA
FOOD SUPPLIES AND CONSUMER WELFARE DEPARTMENT
Applications are invited in the prescribed format from intending Voluntary Consumer Organisations/NGOs for management of the Consumer Counseling Centers, functioning in the premises of District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forums viz.Angul, Balasore, Bargarh, Bolangir, Deogarh, Dhenkanal, Ganjam, Jajpur, KeooJ’har, Khurda, Koraput, Mayurbhanj, Nawarangpur, Nayagarh, Nuapada, Sambalpur, Sundargarh-I & Sundargarh-ll (Rourkela).
For complete information on eligibility, application form and criteria for selection the applicant Organisations are requested to visit the Department’s Website www.foododisha.in. The application form can be downloaded from the website. The last date of receipt of application is Dt. 30.08.2018. The completed applications in the prescribed format should be addressed to Director, Consumer Affairs, Food Supplies and Consumer Welfare Department, Odisha Secretariat, Sachivalaya Marg, Bhubaneswar, Pin- 751001.
DCA-Cum-Additional Secretary to Government
1. Name of the VCO/NGO with detail address.
2. Name and address of the President and the Secretary of the organisation.
3. Location of Head quarters of the VCO/NGOs in the State of Odisha with branch offices, if any with detail address (proof to be attached like Telephone /Electricity/ Rental Bill or Ownership Document etc.).
4. Name of the District Consumer Counselling Centre(s) interested to manage in order of preference (any three).
5. Whether the organisation is a Consumer Organisation/ Registered Consumer Organisation. The organization must be registered under Societies Registration Act,1860 or Indian Trust Act, 1920 or Indian Companies Act, 2003 or any other law in force for the time being ?(copy of the Registration Certificate and the Memorandum of Association to be -attached), (Yes/No)
6. Bank account number of the organisation along with name of the Bank and other details (copy of the first page of pass book to be attached). (Yes/No)
7. PAN Card Number of the Organisation (xerox copy of the PAN Card to be attached).
8. Whether the organisation will not run for profit to any individual or group of individuals but will be serving the general public without any discrimination of caste, creed, colour or religion? (Yes/No)
9. Whether the Organisation had completed at least three years of working after its initial registration in the state of Odisha, if so give details of work done ? (proof to be attached) (Yes/No)
10. Is the organisation registered under section-12A and 80-G of Income Tax Act,1961 and have submitted returns for the last 3 years ? If yes, -give details.
11. Has the Organisation a team of fulltime employees? (Yes/No)
Name and address of the full time employees of the organisation. (Yes/No)
12. Has the organisation experience in filing and handling consumer complaints, if yes, give evidence ?(may be given in separate sheet) (Yes/No)
13. Has the organisation any pending disputes or enquiries in connection with cheating, mis-appropriation offence or exploitation of beneficiary
° or any kind of police case against any of the office bearers of the VCO/NGO, if no, VCO/NGO to file an affidavit in this regard ? (Yes/No)
14. Has the VCO/NGO is in receipt of any foreign funds, if yes, give details (Yes/No)
Signature of President/ Secretary of the Organisation with seal.
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION OF CONSUMER ORGANISATION TO MANAGE CONSUMER COUNSELLING CENTRE AT DISTRICT LEVEL.
1) The Organisation must be a Voluntary Consumer Organisation dealing with various consumer related activities and engaged in protection of the rights of Consumer having consumer welfare objectives in the Memorandum of Association or Bye-Laws of the Organisation or have worked on consumer related activities in the State of Odisha.
2) Must be an organisation registered under Societies Registration Act, 1860 or Indian Trust Act, 1920 or Indian Companies Act, 2003 or any other law in force for the time being.
3) Must have a valid PAN Card in the name of the Organisation.
4) Must have registration under section 12 A and 80-G of Income Tax Act, 1961 and submitted returns for the last 3 years.
5) Must have a separate Bank Account in the name of the Organisation.
6) Must have a local Office in the State of Odisha along with the proof of evidence on its functioning like telephone & electricity bill or rental bill or ownership documents.
7) Must be functional for minimum 3 year in the State of Odisha with proof of evidence.
8) Must have at least a team of full time employees before the submission of application.
9) Must have an experience in filling and handling consumer complaints.
10) Must have filled annual IT return for the last three years with acknowledgement.
11) Must not have any pending disputes or enquiries in connection with cheating, misappropriation of funds or exploitation of beneficiary or any kind of police case against any of the office bearers of the VCO. Must file an affidavit in this regard.
12) Must disclose if in receipt of any foreign funding.
FS & CW Department.
Consumer Counselling Centre
SI. No. DCDRF Status
1 Angul Vacant
2 Balasore Vacant
3 Bargarh Vacant
4 Bolangir Vacant
5 Deogarh Vacant
6 Dhenkanal Vacant
7 Ganjam Vacant
8 Jajpur Vacant
9 Keonjhar Vacant
10 Khurda Vacant
11 Kora put Vacant
12 Maurbhanj Vacant
13 Nawarangpur Vacant
14 Nayagarh Vacant
15 Nuapara Vacant
16 Sambalpur Vacant
17 Sundargarh I Vacant
18 Sundargarh II Vacant
Download PDF file —-> Advertisement for the selection of Consumer Counselling Centers