P R E R A N A
(Post Matric Scholarship Registration Release And Network Automation)
All the eligible ST/SC/OBC/SEBC/EBC(Economically Backward Class) students studying at Post-Matriculation courses are hereby informed that the online submission of duly filled-in Fresh / Renewal applications in PRERANA Portal for the year 2018-19 for (i) Post Matric Scholarship and (ii) Financial Assistance to ST Students studying in National Level Institutes scheduled to be held as per the date line indicated below.
(i) Eligibility Criteria for Post Matric Scholarship Scheme: –
(1) All the eligible ST/SC/OBC/SEBC/EBC(Economically Backward Class) students should be permanent resident of Odisha.
(2) The annual family income of the parent/guardians from all sources of those ST/SC students should not exceed Rs.2,50,000/- per annum.
(3) The annual family income of the parent/guardians from all sources in case of OBC/SEBC students should not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum and they have to secure at least 50% marks in previous examination.
(4) The students should continue their Post Matriculation Studies in any general/technical or professional courses in any Govt. or Govt. recognized Private institutes.
(5) The annual family income of the parent/guardians from all sources in case of EBC students should not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum and he/she should have to continue his/her higher study in Government institute only.
(6) This scheme for EBC is applicable only for GENERAL Category (Other than SC/ST/OBC/SEBC).
(II) Eligibility Criteria for sanction of Assistance underFinancial AssistanceScheme to ST students studying in National Level Institutes.
(1) He/She should be ST Category Student
(2) The annual family income of the parent/guardians from all sources of those ST students should not exceed Rs.2,50,000/- per annum
(3) He/She should be permanent resident of Odisha.
(4) Students who have applied for Post Matric Scholarship under Financial Assistance Scheme, in first instance they will be sanctioned under Post Matric Scholarship Scheme and the excess amount not admissible under Post Matric Scholarship scheme will be sanctioned out of Financial Assistance Scheme.
The detail procedure for submission of ONLINEapplication for availing the Post Matric Scholarship are available in the website: mpsc.mp.nic.in/scholarships for reference of the students and registered Institutions, which may please be referred to.
Scheduled Time Table for online Fresh and Renewal Application Registration
|Sl.No.||Activities||FRESH APPLICATION||RENEWAL APPLICATION|
|1||Opening Date of Online Applications||01.08.2018||11.07.2018|
|2||Last date for submission of Online Applications by students pursuing their studies in Odisha.||15.10.2018||15.10.2018|
|3||Last date for submission of duly signed printed online version (Hard Copies) to the Institute by the Applicants.||31.10.2018||31.10.2018|
|4||Last date for scrutiny & forwarding of Online Applications by Institutes to concerned DWOs.||12.11.2018||12.11.2018|
|5||Last date for online sanction of Applications by the DWOs.||30.11.2018||30.11.2018|
|6||Last date for submission of applications to the concerned Institutes by the Students pursuing their studies Outside the State of Odisha. – (Students are requested to visit PRERANA website and download the Scholarship Application Form from the DOWNLOAD option in the home page.)||15.10.2018||15.10.2018|
|7||Last date for scrutiny & submission of Hard copy of Applications of the Students pursuing their studies Outside the State of Odisha by the Institutes to the concerned DWOs .||30.10.2018||30.10.2018|
|8||Last date of on-line entry and sanction of applications of Students pursuing their studies Outside the State of Odisha by the DWO in the PRERANA PORTAL.||30.11.2018||30.11.2018|
NB.:- Applicants have to be very careful while furnishing their Bank Account information in the specified box of the Online Application. Any wrong entry or mismatch in case of Bank information, the Department will not be held responsible for mis-credit and the applicant will be held responsible in case of diversion of public money on this ground.
** Students and Institutes are instructed to complete the submission of hard copy within 7 days to Institutes and DWOs respectively without waiting till last date.
** Institution wise applications will be processed on the basis of first come first serve for disbursement of scholarship at the earliest.
** “Since Govt. of India has been insisting on linking Aadhar for disbursement of scholarship, it is very likely that disbursement of scholarships may be limited to applications accompanied with Aadhar number”. Hence, applicants are requested to furnish their Aadhar number and in case any applicant does not have Aadhar number, they must get it immediately and furnish the same along with their application.
** Students are advised to go through the Notice “Bank-accounts related advisory” and Important Instructions in the PRERANA home pagecarefully before making application for hassle free transactions. Because Bank account details Edit Option has been withdrawn from Student login. In case of any changes needed in Bank account details of Students, it will be done only on students’ request at DWO level with the proper verification of reasons and justifications thereof.
**Students who failed to apply online as Fresh student in the previous years are required to apply online as a Fresh student for the current years in the PRERANA Portal itself.
**At the time of Online Registration of FRESH / RENEWAL Application, students must be ready with their Roll No., Year of Passing & name of Board of MATRICULATION EXAMINATION.
**At the time of filling Annual Income, students are requested to fill the correct information as per the income amount given in the INCOME CERTIFICATE uploaded in PRERANA, any wrong entry or mismatch in case of ANNUAL INCOME found during scrutiny process at institution/DWO level, the concerned student may be debarred from getting scholarship.
**Students are hereby requested to keep their PRERANA User ID & Password confidential. In case of any mis-credit/malfunction happens due to sharing of credential, student will be held responsible solely for this.
In case of any problem faced by the students at the time of submission of application through online, they may take the help of the District Welfare Officer of the concerned district or communicate through e-mail ID- email@example.com
Director, SC Welfare